Our Visions & Goals
LifeCare Centres provides exceptional, quality counselling and psychological services to individuals, couples, and families. Our purpose is to empower our clients to manage life with integrity, authenticity, and wholeness by providing them with life-applicable tools for growth, healing, and fulfillment.
Our Vision: Realizing Hope through Change
We Commit to the Following Goals
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for individuals, couples, and families to grow personally and relationally.
- Come alongside hurting people with compassion and understanding, recognizing that each client is on a unique journey through life.
- Treat all clients, regardless of race, sex, religion, history, ethnicity, age, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation, with respect, empathy, and care.
- Encourage clients to reach their potential by helping them break free from those experiences, histories, hurts, and fears that hold them back.
- Celebrate and encourage every client’s unique and special strengths and talents without discrimination or partiality, helping them discover their passion and purpose in life.
- Equip clients with the tools necessary to take personal responsibility for their lives and grow in life-applicable and meaningful ways.
- Integrate and align our counselling approach with therapeutic knowledge and professional skills in evaluation, assessment, and diagnosis.
- Provide top-notch and personalized consulting services that incorporate our expertise with people, relationships, and group dynamics, as well as our extensive background in assessments.
- Offer seminars, workshops, and resources that equip individuals, families, and organizations toward growth and change.
- Respond to the needs in our local and global community through counselling care and consultation.
- Affirm and follow the standards and ethics of the boards/associations that govern our profession.
We invite you to contact us for a confidential and complimentary 15 minute consultation. We will assess your needs, understand your concerns, and match you with the right therapist. Call 905-231-2273 or submit the form to the right of this page.