LifeCare Centres is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our growing team in a fulltime capacity.
LifeCare Centres provides exceptional, quality counselling and psychological services to individuals, couples, and families. Our purpose is to empower our clients to manage life with integrity, authenticity, and wholeness by providing them with life-applicable tools for growth, healing, and fulfillment.
Characteristics of a Client Care Representative:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive outlook.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while maintaining reasonable standards.
- Adaptable to change.
As a Client Care Representative, you will:
- Maintain a high standard of confidentiality
- Interact with existing and new clients with professionalism and integrity
- Create receipts and invoices through QuickBooks, using appropriate templates and recording payment
- Organize and input receipt information
- Collect payments via cash or by using a point-of-sale system.
- Redirect incoming faxes
- Print and scan letters and other confidential documentation.
- Convert phone call and walk-in inquiries into Initial Consultations (ICs).
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication.
- Order and restock all office supplies.
- Book, cancel, or reschedule appointments using a scheduling website.
- Follow-up with clients regarding payments or rescheduling.
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization.
- Maintain a functional schedule of office space (rooms).
- Collect and ensure all forms are completed and contracts are signed.
- Bill third parties, sometimes using third party websites to submit sessions.
- Interact professionally with third parties including churches, insurance companies, etc.
- Create a daily tracking sheet.
- Create and distribute reports.
- Interact professionally with various clinical professionals.
- Education/Experience Requirements
- High school degree.
- At least one year of experience in a professional customer service role.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Office 365 software including Word, Excel, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work both days and evenings at our Pickering and Bowmanville locations.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.