The job of Client Care Manager involves planning, directing and managing Client Care staff as well as providing Client Care Services. It is key that the successful candidate be able to identify and resolve any Client Care issues that negatively impact the business. Working with and reporting to the General Manager of Operations, he/she is responsible for coordinating the company’s supportive services, including potential client and client interactions such as scheduling appointments, collecting payments, recordkeeping, or other office support services.
LifeCare Centres provides exceptional, quality counselling and psychological services to individuals, couples, and families. Our purpose is to empower our clients to manage life with integrity, authenticity, and wholeness by providing them with life-applicable tools for growth, healing, and fulfillment.
Preferred: a bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration or a related field.
Required: 3-5 years or more of professional administrative experience and 2 years or more supervisory experience.
- Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills; strong analytical, leadership and organizational skills, proven crisis management and fiscal management skills; solid record in crisis management, operational analysis and decision-making; strong knowledge in business practices and laws; experience in team concepts and training staff; advanced skills in computer software programs and knowledge of technical and operational specifications of office systems. Financial systems expertise including tracking invoices and payments, receivable follow up.
Specific work elements
Handling overall work performance of Client Care Staff; managing office environment; gathering, storing, adapting and distributing information for and within the company; providing specialized support to Psychotherapists; planning, organizing and controlling various administrative functions; providing telecommunication and document management; managing cost and quality control; meeting with staff to plan for long-term goals; ensuring utilization of human resources; providing training for staff; and rendering service to other company functions.
Client Care Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and holding employees accountable; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Improves program and service quality by identifying improvement; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Maintains continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.